Saturday 21 July 2012

Results Day

20 July 2012 was a day of mixed feelings. Results were going to be released at 12am sharp on 21 July 2012. I was excited to know of my results but it was terrifying at the same time because I'm afraid that I might fail. Seriously, I ain't 'shitting' you man. After the exam, I was unsure whether did I answer the questions correctly.That feeling sucks. It felt like I'm left to die in the jail of hell like what Bane did to Batman in the movie Dark Knight Rises.

My results were released while I was watching The Dark Knight Rises with my friends. The plan was to check my results when I reach home but Bryan just had to ask me to check with him in Pyramid itself. When I saw my results, I shouted like a mad man. I think there were other people around me who heard it but it was worth it. 


Well, I passed both papers with pretty good results! Praise the Lord for answering my prayers and for friends who prayed for me. Thank you peeps and love ya! You know who you are. =) My parents were quite happy about it and I really hope that I can go through the remaining 3 papers on the first attempt.

All in all, it was a great day. I watched the Mighty Ducks 2 and 3 in the morning, went for Bak Kut Teh with Kris and Shaun at SS14, watched The Dark Knight Rises and passed both my papers with flying colours. Praise God for good results, good movie, good food and above all, AWESOME friends!


Proverbs 18 : 24 Some friendships do not last, but some friends are more loyal than brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment